copyrightedd.shingx
Final Fantasy-
Why do people depend on each other?
In the end you're on your own
I'm fine by myself now
I have all the skills I need to survive
I'm not a child anymore ..
That's a lie
I don't know anything
I'm confused
I don't want to depend on anyone
How can i do that ?
Someone tell me .. Someone?
So i'll end up depending on other after all .
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My personaLity ResuLt - My personality type: the sensitive doer

Lynks

Rantings

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™

Sunday, March 29, 2009

yup...i guess aLL gd things come to an end...as wat neLLy furtado has sang...

dun bLame anyone...its just 舍不得

I guess everything and I wiLL be fine with the coming of time...coz they say time heaLs aLL wounds...


K-One - 如果没有明天

别说什么都别说

你静静躺在我胸口
紧握着你的手
我多么的不舍
因为我们爱过

抱紧一些
如果看不见我的明天
要怎么永远
I don't wanna lose you

你每个笑脸
我都看得见
那么绝对 那么的完美
如果没有明天

心痛是因为太爱我 ho...
命运却逼得我低头
you know
我心里的不舍
我永远都记得
你会永远爱我

抱紧一些
如果看不见我的明天
要怎么永远
I don't wanna lose you

你每个笑脸
我都看得见
那么绝对 那么的完美
如果没有明天

我想轻轻对你说
绝不会忘记你
在我心中还有个角落
装着相爱的记忆

再抱紧一些
我无法改变
我又能怪谁
一滴眼泪让人都心碎
我们没有明天


Squall Leonheart...

*1:00 PM .