copyrightedd.shingx
Final Fantasy-
Why do people depend on each other?
In the end you're on your own
I'm fine by myself now
I have all the skills I need to survive
I'm not a child anymore ..
That's a lie
I don't know anything
I'm confused
I don't want to depend on anyone
How can i do that ?
Someone tell me .. Someone?
So i'll end up depending on other after all .
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My personaLity ResuLt - My personality type: the sensitive doer

Lynks

Rantings

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Not sure if anyone is stiLL reading my bLog.

Been going through a coupLe of rough patches recentLy...

Sometimes it makes me think if I am too hopefuL...am i stiL hoping for a change in how things have become?

ShouLd i juz move on? I stiL have no answers to my puzzLes....

Wat wiL the future hoLd for me? WouLd things stiL be the way I want?

I am very confused...i refuse to think about it....yet...it juz pops up incessantLy...

Crossing my fingers...i guess Whatever happens, happens huh? I juz have no controL of certain things n its disheartening...

TiL then....we'LL c how everything goes from here....


CasaNova's Tears
1600 Hours

*I pray hard for something good to happen soon*


Squall Leonheart...

*3:44 PM .