copyrightedd.shingx
Final Fantasy-
Why do people depend on each other?
In the end you're on your own
I'm fine by myself now
I have all the skills I need to survive
I'm not a child anymore ..
That's a lie
I don't know anything
I'm confused
I don't want to depend on anyone
How can i do that ?
Someone tell me .. Someone?
So i'll end up depending on other after all .
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My personaLity ResuLt - My personality type: the sensitive doer

Lynks

Rantings

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™

Sunday, April 6, 2008

hey aLL...

i'm back from the jog...LoLz...ran, walked, jogged, staggered, stroLLed for abt 1 1/2 hours...pretty amazing huh?...LoL...

and a fren of mine send mi the Link beLow...i had to share it wif aLL!

Dis is reaLLie funni...watch the whoLe eight mins if u have the time...otherwise...skip to 4:30...the reaLLie funni part starts from there...hahaz..enjoy~

Anjelah Johnson- Nail Salon Uncut - ChickComedy


Crito JaiL~...LoLz...

Hav a great week ahead! Miss yer aLL n take care!

CasaNova's TeaRs,
2130 Hours


Squall Leonheart...

*9:15 PM .