copyrightedd.shingx
Final Fantasy-
Why do people depend on each other?
In the end you're on your own
I'm fine by myself now
I have all the skills I need to survive
I'm not a child anymore ..
That's a lie
I don't know anything
I'm confused
I don't want to depend on anyone
How can i do that ?
Someone tell me .. Someone?
So i'll end up depending on other after all .
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My personaLity ResuLt - My personality type: the sensitive doer

Lynks

Rantings

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™

Wednesday, September 7, 2011



I realized I have left this untouched for 2 years... and now when i need an outlet to vent, it finally comes in handy. This blog is so filled of past memories.... and triggered the recent memories i fondly remembered.

I met you...and realized for once how I really wanted to settle down with someone. The journey of searching is forever a long one, and I am really happy it came to me just so unexpectedly.

Though memories are still short, every single moment spent just feels really right. For the first time in my life, I know who I wana spend the rest of my life with. Everything was just so right and happy, really blissful....till today.

I did a really foolish thing, and I broke the trust that we have built steadily over this last week. It really breaks my heart that you are so crushed...just as I am. :( If there is anything that I can do now to minimize the pain and stress caused to you, I would definitely do it without reservations.

But for me to give up this relationship, this close bonding, i really zuo bu dao...i can't bear to....xin hen tong...nv this pain before....i teared a lot just to pen all these down....its tougher than I thought....i just love you too much to want to let it all go....

I'm sorry you had to go thru this alone. I really hope things will turn out fine few weeks from now...and all back to normal. I really miss you with each second passing by, how I hold you in my arms, how u would rub into my shoulders for that comfort I give, how I would always stare at you in the eyes and feel so bliss to have found such a nice guy. there's just so much to in my heart...and words can nv express how much I feel about you.

You are just amazing the way you are, and I love you for who you are.

Whatever may come, I hope for the best between both of us, and I sincerely wish for a second chance to refresh and redeem everything when the time comes.

Till then, you have to take gd care of yourself when I am not around by your side. No more constant naggings temporary, and I hope you would grow to miss that.

Last words before I penned off... I really love and miss you. wo shi zhen de hen ai ni. Hugs Hugs BIG Hugs


Lots of Love,
Terrapinnn, Pighead, Noob head


Squall Leonheart...

*9:40 PM .