copyrightedd.shingx
Final Fantasy-
Why do people depend on each other?
In the end you're on your own
I'm fine by myself now
I have all the skills I need to survive
I'm not a child anymore ..
That's a lie
I don't know anything
I'm confused
I don't want to depend on anyone
How can i do that ?
Someone tell me .. Someone?
So i'll end up depending on other after all .
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My personaLity ResuLt - My personality type: the sensitive doer

Lynks

Rantings

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™

Saturday, September 17, 2011



Just feeling daze this couple of days...i lost direction....i stone in front of the computer...i cant concentrate...

i think i really need a few days of break....will it help though? i duno...

off to work...still miss u...


Squall Leonheart...

*8:33 AM .