copyrightedd.shingx
Final Fantasy-
Why do people depend on each other?
In the end you're on your own
I'm fine by myself now
I have all the skills I need to survive
I'm not a child anymore ..
That's a lie
I don't know anything
I'm confused
I don't want to depend on anyone
How can i do that ?
Someone tell me .. Someone?
So i'll end up depending on other after all .
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My personaLity ResuLt - My personality type: the sensitive doer

Lynks

Rantings

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™

Friday, September 9, 2011



The aftermath meeting is never easy....alas we met. I was quiet most of the time, taking in whatever you said word for word. Your constant reminders has struck me real hard in the heart; something i will definitely remember for life.

I still remember the part where you tell me about the birthday cake. When we celebrate each yr, its not just the wishes and presents that matters. What matters is that did we gain more wisdom? have we learn more?

Glad we spoke earlier on the phone again. Whilst patched, the final test now comes the trusting and test. Lots of clean up to do, and i will certainly clean up my life, to make it a better tomorrow :)

Love Love and Hugs


Squall Leonheart...

*12:39 AM .