copyrightedd.shingx
Final Fantasy-
Why do people depend on each other?
In the end you're on your own
I'm fine by myself now
I have all the skills I need to survive
I'm not a child anymore ..
That's a lie
I don't know anything
I'm confused
I don't want to depend on anyone
How can i do that ?
Someone tell me .. Someone?
So i'll end up depending on other after all .
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My personaLity ResuLt - My personality type: the sensitive doer

Lynks

Rantings

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™

Sunday, September 25, 2011



One Week just seemed to whisk pass so fast... but the going thru of everyday yet seemed so slow....

Every where i go....everything i do...i look for traces of u....traces of things we once shared...we once went thru...hoping to bump into u....yet thinking the scenario would be awkward...

I hope u r doing fine...I pray to my beliefs that u will eat and slp well everyday...

I will live on well....thats a promise to u....i hope u will too..

Misses...


Squall Leonheart...

*1:38 PM .